Sunday, July 3, 2011

Independence Day


I hope you all have a wonderful Fourth of July celebration tomorrow with your families.  This is my favorite holiday and it is such a big day in my hometown with many special events to look forward to. 

I am so thankful for the freedoms that we enjoy in this country.  So many places in the world today are oppressed, but we are so blessed!  I want to say that I am especially thankful to each and every service member who has given so much for this great nation and appreciate all that you folks do to keep this nation free.  God bless our troops and God bless the USA!

This week's Harvest Weigh-In will be delayed until Tuesday since I will be out spending time with my family all day tomorrow.  I actually have something to weigh this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment