Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010 in Review

The following stats were to delivered to by inbox, courtesy of WordPress.com, which was where my blog was hosted for the majority of the past year.


The stats helper monkeys at WordPress.com mulled over how this blog did in 2010, and here's a high level summary of its overall blog health:

Healthy blog!

The Blog-Health-o-Meter™ reads: This blog is on fire!

(LOL, I bet they say that to everybody.)

Crunchy numbers

Featured image
A Boeing 747-400 passenger jet can hold 416 passengers. This blog was viewed about 1,900 times in 2010. That's about 5 full 747s.

In 2010, there were 50 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 61 posts. There were 180 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 62mb. That's about 3 pictures per week.

The busiest day of the year was October 4th with 67 views. The most popular post that day was A Little Color on a Dreary Day.

Where did they come from?

The top referring sites in 2010 were theeasygarden.com, networkedblogs.com, mail.yahoo.com, backyardchickens.com, and sufficientself.com. (All my favorite forums that I frequent.)

Some visitors came searching, mostly for deworming chickens, ivermectin for chickens, where to find morel mushrooms, ivermectin/bees, and Jason Perlak. (Maybe I should drop him an email and let him know he's famous! :) )

Attractions in 2010

These are the posts and pages that got the most views in 2010.

1
A Little Color on a Dreary Day October 2010
1 comment
(This was one of my favorites too.)

2
Opening the Bees April 2010
1 comment

3
Honey for my Honey June 2010
2 comments and 1 Like on WordPress.com
(My favorite memory from 2010!)

4
Jelly from Wild Grapes October 2010
6 comments
(I really liked how the photography turned out on this one.)

5
SeedsNTrades Shareware February 2010



Well, there you have it. 2010 was a good year for me. I feel I made a lot of improvements in my life this past year and set my mind toward more to come. There's so much I want to do. I love having this blog to collect my thoughts and record my progress, as well as the day to day humor and blessings in it all. One Sunny Acre will hopefully chronicle many more goals accomplished for 2011 as I work to fully appreciate and utilize the good things in life God has graciously given me and to be a better servant for Him. I feel so blessed. I am so thankful for my family and my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment