Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ava's First Ride

Today I found and edited this video I that took last November of Ava's first ride on Journey, my gaited paint gelding.  I meant to post this before and forgot.



She's a natural, right?  :)  Ava was not afraid at all.

That was such a pleasant, golden, fall day.  The perfect kind of day for making special memories like this one!



I wish I'd had my new camera at that time.  It takes HD video and much better pictures than my old point-and-click.  But I did get some nice shots anyway and these two I framed for my Dad for a Christmas present and a copy for myself as well.



I'm hoping she will just fall in love with horses (which is so easy for a kid to do anyway) and want to ride in 4-H and shows.  I never got that opportunity as a child, so I look forward to living vicariously through Ava!




No comments:

Post a Comment